Monday, January 7, 2013

The Amazing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

I have recently started learning about the wonderful benefits of apple cider vinegar. Unrefined, cold pressed, organic apple cider vinegar can do some amazing things.

Topically it is great for acne. I have been applying this to my face daily and my skin is clearer than it has been in years.

It is also said to treat warts, and an apple cider vinegar bath soak is said to relieve the pain of a sun burn.

The next application I will be trying is an apple cider vinegar hair rinse. 1 tablespoon ACV mixed with one cup water rinsed through hair (after shampooing) is said to be a great conditioner that leaves hair shiny and more voluminous.

Drinking apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons each day, is said to do wonderful things for your health. It detoxes the body, balances your internal ph, assists in weight loss, helps with diabetes and with lowering blood pressure.

The trick to drinking it is, well, its not so yummy. One way I have tried drinking it is mixing it with warm water, raw organic honey and sometimes a cinnamon stick. This helps it to go down a little easier.

In addition to all of this, it can also be used around the house. In the dishwasher as a detergent, mixed with water in a spray bottle to clean surfaces in the house, and as a toilet rinse.

One simple item with the ability to do so much. I'm excited to incorporate apple cider vinegar into more areas of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment